How Ohio Flat Fee MLS Works
Your property will be listed on your local MLS and on Realtor.com for 6 Months or Until Sold.
There are NO cancellation fees, NO hidden fees. And NO additional charges.
- Your property on your local MLS, the same MLS used by all Real Estate Brokers.
- Your property will also be on Realtor.com® at no additional cost!
- Up to 25 photos onto your local MLS depending on the listing package.
- You set the commission to the buyer’s agent. (traditionally 2% to 3%, but it’s up to you)
- If you find your own buyer you retain your right to sell it yourself and pay NO additional fees or commissions to anybody. Keep Your Hard Earned Equity in Your Pocket!
- You easily work with the buyers and schedule showings, & negotiate your offers. Your name and contact number is displayed for agents on the *MLS as the direct contact. All buyer leads go directly to you.
- Your house will be automatically syndicated and displayed on popular real estate sites like Coldwell Banker®, RE/MAX®, Keller Williams®, Zip Realty®, Century 21®, and others where thousands of local buyers search.
- Your house will be featured on top national websites like REALTOR.com®, Yahoo®, Trulia®, Zillow®, REDFIN, where buyers from around the country search for their next home.
- As soon as your property gets listed you can share your professional Realtor.com listing on Social Media or email it to friends and family.
- You also get all the required state disclosure forms.
- Cancel at anytime for any reason. No Fee!
*The Local MLS doesn’t allow the owners contact information displayed on the Public MLS data. However your contact info and showing instructions will be available to all Realtors®