How Ohio Flat Fee MLS works:
- When you purchase and Ohio Flat Fee MLS Listing, a receipt will be sent to the email address you provided.
- You will be contacted via email by Nick, who is a licensed broker, who will then put your listing on an Ohio MLS. The broker will send the MLS paperwork to the email address you provided. Please check your spam for a Email from Ohio Flat Fee MLS or Ohio MLS FSBO
- All inquiries from Ohio Flat Fee MLS are forwarded to you. Even though I put your listing on an Ohio MLS, you are still in control and depending on the Ohio MLS Flat Fee Listing package you choose, you could be responsible for answering all questions from buyers, setting up showings, negotiating the sales price, and handling the seller’s closing paperwork.
- Once you receive the paperwork, please fill it out and send it back to me along with the photos of your property. Once I receive your completed paperwork, your Ohio FSBO MLS listing will go live within 48 hrs . At that point the 6 month Ohio MLS listing starts.
- Once it’s live on an Ohio MLS, Realtor.com will pick it up within a few hours usually.
- Now your Ohio Flat Fee MLS listing will receive maximum online exposure.
- You will start receiving buyer inquiries!
- Soon you will Find a qualified buyer and close the deal! Say No More 6% Commission